Coconut oil is considered effective in winter season. Along with skin, it is also considered beneficial in many hair problems. Massaging the skin with this oil reduces blemishes and many people also use coconut oil for hair. If this oil is used properly, the hair can get more benefits. So, any oil can be used for hair massage, but coconut oil remains the best. Know how to benefit.
- First of all choose the right coconut oil. You should choose organic, unrefined, virgin coconut oil. It contains more nutrients.
- You choose the condition according to the quality of the hair. Also know whether your hair is curly, straight or wavy or dry, damaged, normal or oily. After this opt for coconut oil. Dry and damaged hair can benefit more from coconut oil. So it is best for normal and oily hair as well.
- Apply coconut oil to clean and dry hair. Before this, know that the hair is not tangled. First comb the hair with a large tooth comb and then apply the oil.
- Warm coconut oil before applying it to your hair. Then massage it. The scalp will benefit and the hair will become stronger from the roots.
- Before applying coconut oil to hair, take the oil on your fingertips and massage it into the hair roots. Then apply oil in the hair all the way down.
- Massage the oil into the hair for 5 minutes to increase blood circulation and strengthen the hair.
- Comb the hair with a wide tooth comb or use your fingers to oil the hair thoroughly.
- Apply coconut oil and leave for 30 minutes. Then, if you want to deep condition your hair, leave it overnight and shampoo it in the morning. Your hair will look smooth and shiny.