Eating carrot halwa in winter has a different taste. Carrots are seasonal. With the onset of winter, red carrots start arriving in the market. If you want to make carrot halwa at home in this season, then we are sharing this easy recipe with you. This carrot halwa recipe is very amazing. If you prepare carrot halwa like this and eat it or feed it to everyone, then everyone will keep praising you. We will tell you what ingredients you will need to make it and how to make carrot halwa.
Ingredients to make Carrot Halwa:
– 2 cups carrots (grated)
– 3 glasses of milk
– 1 cup sugar (can be increased as per taste)
– 1/4 cup jaggery (can be used instead of sugar)
– 1/2 cup ghee
– 1/2 cup dry fruits (cashews, almonds, pistachios – chopped)
– 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
– One spoon semolina (optional)
How to make Carrot Halwa
- Prepare carrots: Wash, grate the carrots and keep aside.
2. Boil milk: Boil milk in a saucepan and add grated carrots.
3. Preparation: Cook the carrots thoroughly in milk and mix the ingredients well.
4. Add sugar: When the carrots are cooked, add sugar to it and mix well.
5. Add ghee. – Now add ghee to it and keep stirring.
6. Add semolina (optional). If you wish, you can also add a little semolina; This will make the halwa a little cooler and tastier.
7. Add dry fruits, then add dry fruits (cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios) and cardamom powder.
8. Serve: Mix carrot halwa well and garnish with dry fruits.
Hot carrot halwa is ready. You can eat it. If you liked this carrot halwa recipe then save it. Also share it with your friends and family. By sharing this recipe of Carrot Halwa, your relationship will become even sweeter.