Home Decor News Desk!!! It is common for oil marks to appear on walls or tiles during the festival of Diwali. Stubborn and sticky stains can be removed forever with home remedies. If there are oil marks on the walls or tiles of your house this Diwali, then you can use these easy methods to clean them.
Remove oil stains with liquid dish wash
It is not easy to remove oil stains on walls and tiles during Diwali festival, but you can easily remove them with the help of liquid dish wash.
- First of all, wash the stained area with mild soap water.
- Then put some liquid dish wash on a cloth and rub it on the stain.
- After a few minutes, wipe the stain with a wet cloth.
- If the stain is still visible, repeat the process.
Can be cleaned with a press or hair dryer
A press or hair dryer can be used to remove oil stains from walls and tiles. This is an easy and effective method, which can help in removing even old stains.
- First of all, wipe the stained area with a clean cloth.
- Then, place a thin piece of paper over the stain.
- Next, set the press to medium temperature and place it on the paper.
- Hold the press for 10-15 seconds.
- Remove the paper and see if the stain has become wet.
- You can also use a hair dryer.
use baking soda
- Baking soda is a natural degreaser, which is very effective in removing oil stains.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the oil stain and let it sit for a few minutes.
- The baking soda will absorb the oil and lighten the stain.
- After this, wipe the stain with a wet cloth to remove the baking soda.
- Lemon juice acts as an acid, which helps break down the oil.
- Apply lemon juice on the oil stain and leave it for a few minutes.
- After this, wipe the stain with a wet cloth to remove the lemon juice.
- Camphor is a natural degreaser that is very effective in removing oil stains.
- Rub camphor on the oil stain and leave it for a few minutes.
- Camphor will dissolve the oil and the stain will become lighter.
- After this, wipe the stain with a wet cloth to remove the camphor.
- Vinegar is an acid that helps break down oil.
- Make a solution by mixing vinegar in water.
- Apply the solution on the oil stain and leave it for a few minutes.
- After that, wipe the stain with a damp cloth to remove the solution.
- By using these remedies, you can easily remove oil stains from walls and floors.