The country’s largest bank, State Bank of India (SBI) has been serving customers for a long time. Because of which this bank has a user base of a large population of the country. However, generally you will get only pension or general accounts in this bank. But often the problem arises that the bank employees are not listening to the problems of the people.
This is the reason why people get upset with their behavior but they are not aware that they can also complain about it. So today we will tell you how you can solve your problem as well as complain about the behavior of the employees.
Register your complaint from here
- If you want to lodge a complaint regarding any problem related to SBI Bank or the behavior of the employees, then you can go to the official website of SBI and lodge it sitting at home.
- First of all you have to go to crcf.sbi.co.in.
- After this, to complain, you will have to go to the complaint file option and click on it.
- Here you will be asked for a request to lodge a complaint. After this, a complaint box will open in front of you in which you can enter the complaint and click on the submit option.
- Apart from this, if you want, you can directly call 1800 1234, 1800 2100 and tell your problem.