In winter season, people fall ill very quickly due to cold. Therefore, it is always advisable to include healthy, nutritious and hot food in your diet during this season. It helps in keeping the body warm and healthy. Apart from this, along with a good diet, you should also make nuts and seeds a part of your diet. They are rich in healthy fats and help keep the body warm. Apart from this, many other essential nutrients for our body are also present in it. Consuming these strengthens the body’s immune system and prevents you from falling ill.
Eat these 5 seeds daily to stay warm and healthy this winter
People do many things to stay healthy and warm during cold weather. 5 Super Seeds You Should Include In Your Daily Diet To Boost Physical Health According to dietitian Bhavan Dheer, “Even though the seeds are small, they are mighty when it comes to nutritional benefits. These Adding 5 Super Seeds to your daily diet can provide many health benefits”
1. pumpkin seeds: They are rich in magnesium, zinc and healthy fats. Great for heart health and immunity.
2. flax seeds: They are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. Flax seeds help improve digestive health and are great for your skin.
3. Sunflower seeds: These are rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants. These seeds promote healthy skin and cell repair.
4. chia seeds: They are rich in fiber, omega-3 and antioxidants. Chia seeds aid digestion and improve brain health.
5. Sesame seeds: It is a good source of calcium and healthy fats. Sesame seeds are great for bone health and skin.