In one of the strangest food accidents in Uttar Pradesh, a man and his daughter found a dead lizard inside their samosas. According to reports, the horrific incident took place in Hapur, UP, where the two bought snacks from a local sweet shop. As soon as the father-daughter duo found the lizard, they took the matter forward and a video of the same was shared on the internet.
The clip immediately went viral and created a stir among netizens. On the other hand, the poor couple reportedly fell ill after eating a breakfast full of lizards. After the video went viral, people have demanded the arrest of the shop owner. The video was shared on social media site X (formerly Twitter) with the handle ‘HateDetectors’. The post was captioned, “In a shocking incident reported from Hapur, Uttar Pradesh, a dead lizard was found inside a samosa purchased from a local sweet shop on Chandni Road.”
As soon as this video was shared on the internet, it went viral and many people got upset. Most people demanded action against the shop owner and tagged the authorities on the viral post, while others termed the situation as troublesome. The post was shared a day ago and has been viewed more than a thousand times.