Bollywood actress Ileana D’Cruz is very active regarding fitness. Ileana often inspires fans to stay fit. Some time ago he had revealed his illness. Actually, he is a victim of body dysmorphic disorder. During an interview he revealed about his illness. Let us know about it.
What is body dysmorphic disorder?
Actually, it is a type of genetic disorder, in which there can be a difference in the structure of any organ of the person’s body. According to health experts, sometimes someone has bruises on their face, someone has a larger nose or someone is fatter than normal. All this has to do with body structure, which is called body dysmorphic disorder. Patients suffering from this problem sometimes feel uncomfortable even in front of people.
Symptoms of Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Having body dysmorphic disorder causes a lot of trouble to the patient.
- In this situation the victim starts comparing himself with others.
- In this situation the person’s thinking becomes negative.
- People suffering from this disorder sometimes have the habit of covering their face.
- In such a situation, people prefer to live a lonely life or stay apart.
- In this condition, patients often do not even like to look in the mirror.
Ways to avoid body dysmorphic disorder
- To avoid body dysmorphic disorder, avoid being alone and spend more time with people.
- In such a situation, remove negative thoughts.
- Stop comparing yourself to others. Such a situation can make you a victim of this disorder.
- Think about your good habits.
- Spend more time with your favorite thing or person.
- If symptoms of this disease appear, definitely consult a psychiatrist.