IMAGE: Mohammad Sahil Akhtar, topper of Bengal engineering examination.Image Credit source: Tv 9 Bharatvarsh
Kolkata: Located in Ruby Park, Kolkata, West Bengal Joint DPSK Mohd Sahil Akhtar has secured the first position. However, Sahil, a resident of Kasba Bosepukur, says that he was not at all stressed about the exam result. He told that he expected to appear in the top ten of the merit list, but he never thought that he would be the first. He told that his dream is to do research from MIT.
He said, ‘I did not take much tension. I was actually sleeping at the time of declaration of results. I have breathed a sigh of relief from the good result, but I never thought of being first or second.
Sahil has got 96 percent marks in the 12th board exam. Although he is not satisfied with the marks, but after knowing the result of the joint, he is very happy. Regarding the 12th board exam, he himself said, “The English exam was not as good as it was expected.”
Sahil used to study for 12-14 hours everyday
Congratulations to the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2023 toppers and successful candidates from West Bengal and all over the country.
I am extremely happy that 53% of total successful candidates are from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
— Mamata Banerjee (@MamataOfficial) May 26, 2023
However, today’s success did not come easily to him. He himself said, “I was preparing for an average of 12-14 hours daily for the last few months. Whenever he got a chance in the free time between studies. I used to play the keyboard.
He said that he used to feel somewhat refreshed by playing the keyboard. However, while playing the keyboard, he also used to take care that his studies should not suffer.
Sahil gives the first credit of today’s success to his parents. He said that my parents have always supported me physically and mentally.
Sahil wants to do research from MIT
Besides, he did not forget the contribution of his brother. His brother is a student of IIT, Delhi. Whenever he needed help in his studies. Brother was always with him. Also he mentioned the contribution of school and coaching teachers.
In his words, ‘all this is 10 per cent of the total contribution. I think the remaining 90 percent preparation will have to be done by the students themselves. Sahil wants to do research on astrophysics in the future. He is also inclined towards physics and computer science.
In the future, he wants to go to America and study Physics and Computer Science from MIT. He prefers research studies more than anything else, because, it is not just a job to make ends meet. He will get to know and learn new things.
read this also Farmer’s daughter topped, carpenter’s son also became topper