Meaning of Dreams: Dreaming is a natural process for human beings. A person sees many types of dreams throughout his life. In Swapna Shastra, dreams have been described as a sign of future events. Some dreams inform you of future success and gains, while others indicate loss and suffering. Let us know about some such good and bad dreams.
1. If you see an owl in your dream, it is considered an inauspicious sign. Apart from loss of money, there is always a possibility of some other unfortunate event happening.
2. If you see such a dream in which someone is cutting your pocket, then it is considered an inauspicious dream. This is an indication that a financial crisis is about to come in your life. Seeing a torn pocket in a dream is also considered a sign of poverty.
3. If you see a tree full of mangoes in your dream, then it is a sign that good news is going to come in your house.
4. If you see a snake in your dream, it means that a new guest is going to come to your house. This means that a child can be born in your house. This dream is also considered an indicator of wealth.
5. If you see thousands of parrots together in your dream then it is considered a good dream. This is a sign that now a lot of happiness is going to come in your life.